These are some of my favourite images from the past week.
Starting from the top left -
- I was having a rough week mentally, so i decided to have a duvet day and just watch movies all day. It was nice to take a break from life and just do what i wanted. Agent M was at school and i could just sit and cry (which for some reason made me feel better and watch horror movies - which i love).
- I managed to pull myself together to go down to the college to help my friend out with an assessment. She needed a hair up and it was nice to have a catch-up with her. Will get another one this week as I'm going in for a cut and colour - eek!
- I hate with a passion Christmas scents that are cinnamon or ginger - Ick! So when the festive time rolls round i opt for the nicer smelling ones - Mandarin and Cranberry is what i have going just now. I'm hoping i can find a reasonably priced Sugared Apple candle though as its my favourite.
- My planner is starting to become 'too full' - if such a thing can exist. I've had to remove some of the sections i don't use to make some space. I'm going to design a fabric cover for it soon so i can have it encased and nothing can fall out. Now that I've started making and selling my own sticker for planners, it's jam-packed.
- An impromptu trip to Smyths was on the cards before we done the weekly shop this weekend. I should start to bring a book with me though as Agent M could quite happily camp out in the Lego aisle for hours. I'll need to get saving my pennies to get him a nice kit though.
- I've been getting more into colouring for stress and now that Christmas is coming I'm going to start stamping to make Christmas cards. I decided to make an at a glance chart of which pro-markers i have so that i can save time. I didn't realise i had so many - and yet i could always use more lol.