I find this a lot with the best swaps (at least the ones i want to join) and unfortunately (or fortunately) many people are in the same position as me.
So rather than wait for an International friendly Disney swap ... I decided I'd host one on my own.
Before bed i asked if anyone else was interested and i woke up this morning to an amazing response ... so I'm going ahead and have planned out the swap.
Since this is the first swap of hopefully many, i decided to start with the characters that are the iconic Disney ...
There are a few rules that I've made so that everyone knows whats what.
- The swap is open internationally.
- Sign up is the 1st of every month and will close midnight (GMT) on the 5th of the month. You should have your swap buddy info by the 6th.
- All parcels must be sent by the 25th of the month. Proof of postage is advisable but that's totally your call. I ask that you let me know when your parcel has been sent and when you have received your parcel.
- Its your call what you make - If your savvy with a sewing machine or nifty with a knitting needle, even if you have a penchant for paper crafts ... There are no restrictions on how/what you make so long as it fits with that months theme.
- In the spirit of fairness all parcels must have at least 1 crafty make and 2 gift items with a minimum total value £5. By all means if you want to make/gift more then go ahead but the minimum is there so that everyone knows what to expect and no-one gets short changed.
If you want to join in please email me at email@example.com with the subject line Disney Craft Swap *and the month* (for example Disney Craft Swap August) and I'll send you the sign up form.
I'm really excited about all this and i really hope it works out :)
Since its the first one I'm opening the sign up today so that i can get organised a bit more and work out any glitches.