That happens to me alot lol ... especially when it comes to Halloween! One thing i definitely wanted to make this year was Crepe Paper Pumpkins as they were just so cute!
Remember the more sweets you add ... the more layers you need to keep it strong.
To make them you'll need ...
- Sheets of orange Crepe paper
- Green PVC or Duct tape
- A pen and scissors
- A selection of sweets
- A plate or circular dish (the size is up to you)
- Place the sheets of paper in a pile. They can be folded over just as long as the plate fits the width/length left.
- Place the plate on the pile and trace around it using the pen.
- Holding the sheets together, cut around the outline as carefully as you can.
- Place a selection of sweets in the centre of the paper
- Pull the edge up to gather in the middle and give it as slight twist.
- Using the tape, wind around where the paper has gathered to make the stalk of the pumpkin.
- Repeat for the number of pumpkins you need
Do you get people trick or treating where you live? What do you give out?
Shared on ...