But living on a budget doesn't lend itself well to getting take out. That and its not the healthiest in the world.
But making your own? Its good for the purse strings and the waist line. Plus you can add extra veggies if your so inclined. So I've decided to share with you one of my favourite recipes
Since i got to this recipe by experimenting i don't have exact quantities for the dry ingredients. I just do it by eye for the amount of people that are eating.
Frying Steak, Sliced
Savoy Cabbage, shredded
5 tbs Soy Sauce
1 tbs Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Garlic Salt
Olive Oil for frying (about a tbs)
*Because Agent M is sometimes funny about his food, i tend to keep it basic when i make it for all of us however when i make for Agent D and myself, i add extra vegetables like Spring Onions, Mushrooms and Baby Corn*
- Start by cooking the noodles - Following the manufacturers instructions on the packet.
- While the noodles are boiling away, Fry of the beef in the olive oil. I use a large frying pan as i cant use a wok on my electric cooker however if you have one, by all means use it.
- Once the beef is cooked, throw in the cabbage and bean sprouts. Make sure the pan is really warm and keep tossing it about in the pan to stop it burning.
- Once the noodles are cooked, add to the pan along with the soy sauce, vinegar and garlic salt.
- Keep stirring till everything is coated in the sauce.
- Serve and Enjoy.
There are lots of combinations that you can use, I quite like it with Chicken and mushroom too :)
Shared on ...