Please download the questions and send me your answers. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the subject line "November Disney Swap"
There are a few rules that I've made so that everyone knows whats what.
I have made a PDF of the rules and dates which can be found here … you can save it on your phone, tablet or computer/laptop and have it to have whenever you need.
- The swap is open internationally.
- Sign up is the 1st of every month and will close midnight (GMT) on the 5th of the month. You should have your swap buddy info on the 6th.
- You need to check in on Instagram between the 13th and the 15th. You can show us what your making or do a close-up if your wanting to keep it a surprise for your buddy, but I'd like to see that everyone is taking part and on track. Please tag me @justacraftymama and #CraftyMamaDisneySwap so i can mark you off. If you wish you can DM me instead.
- All parcels must be sent by the 25th of the month. Proof of postage is advisable but that's totally your call. I ask that you let me know when your parcel has been sent and when you have received your parcel. I'm keeping track of this :)
- Its your call what you make - If your savvy with a sewing machine or nifty with a knitting needle, even if you have a penchant for paper crafts ... There are no restrictions on how/what you make so long as it fits with that months theme.
- In the spirit of fairness all parcels must have at least 1 crafty make and 2 gift items with a minimum total value £5. By all means if you want to make/gift more then go ahead but the minimum is there so that everyone knows what to expect and no-one gets short changed.
I've noted that some of the International parcels are taking up to 3 weeks to arrive, please keep this in mind if sending international. Its great that we are making swaps across the pond and so far the wait has been worth it for many of you.